The Dining and Travel Adventures of a wandering Buddhist

Living in the culinary "now" with no attachment.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's Sunday and I'm very weary of traveling so, a day off is in order. After a light breakfast I head for a steam and a bit of conversation with a nice French couple. A late lunch followed by another spa treatment from Celine, a beautiful Cambodian girl, and this day is over.
Regarding Celine, after our first session I openly professed my love for her and asked that she come home with me. I have never been so relaxed. She flashed a big smile and I scheduled another session. What's an old man to do?
Jump ahead and I've just finished my session. Not to belabor this spa treatment business, but, I would just tell you that, as I retire to my room from my last time with her, I say to Celine, "I hope that you have someone in your life who gives you as much pleasure as you have given me." (it sounded great in French).
Tomorrow I'm going to have a new adventure. How will it go? Qui vivra verra!

No comments:

Post a Comment